Witty Comics
Hello make a comic | login | join | faq | logo maker | Frank's free puzzle newsletter

MONKEY BUSINESS by komix46 on 09-20-2007
We need a cool new warmongoring slogan to keep the 25%-ers inflamed!Whatcha got numbnuts?
How about "We need to fight them there so we don't have to fight them Here,there and evvvverywhhhereeee".
What kind of horse pucky IS THAT?
It's a play on The Beatles classic song,you know,ingratiate the summer of love vibe with the war all the time vibe...pretty clever.Do you have a suggestion?
How's about "KILL EVERYTHING"!Short and sweet...
It's a bit feral sir,sure,the 25% would eat it up,but the other 75% might burn the white house down.Frankly,I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.
vote: votevotevotevotevote | login to vote | log in to flag this comic as inappropriate
View this comic as XML | printer friendly